Monday, May 2, 2016

Animated Life Lessons



Isaac is a social, geek (not in a bad way) who loves acting, possibly bringing bullying to him. Sophia is a chill, laid-back kind of person. She is sometimes a procrastinator and doesn't care what other people think about her. I am a perfectionist, who doesn't care what other people thinks, but has to have everything really nice and perfect. In our story, I am Fantasy, the happy, perfectionist who cares what Isaac looks like and acts like. Sophia is Reality, the one who doesn't care what people think about Isaac and who is always relaxed. We show these traits by saying that once they had switched magic, Sophia starts to think about what Isaac looks like. I, on the other hand, starts to think that Isaac is fine when he is being him. Isaac shown as a normal boy who gets bullied for being the way he is.

In our story, we were supposed to have humor, but its not that funny. It is supposed to be funny when Reality says "But not until he gets rid of those shoes" and when Isaac says "I hope i'm not all mumbo jumbo in the brain." The lesson of our animation is to be yourself. Even when you think you should change yourself to fit in, stay unique. We want people to be happy, not regular. We think its important to be you and be happy and not care what other people think.

I think our level of productivity was worse than when I'm with friends. There was less communication and when you are with friends, you can go over to their house and discuss things for the project. There were all sorts of issues like people being absent or not committing or not coming in during lunch to work on it. It was a real struggle at some points. In the end, I think it turned out pretty cool. I mean, it wasn't extremely complex but that wasn't something that was required. I hope the critique goes well! Anyways, I'll see you next time. Bye my people!




No comments:

Post a Comment